Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another week goes by

Another week.  It's had its ups and downs, but overall things are going smoother.  I'm starting to get into a routine with the babies.  And I'm finding out what works with them and what doesn't.  A couple of bad incidents, though:  I let Lorien fall off our bed, and I let Ava slide off the couch.  I felt so bad that I let that happen.  I've really been more vigilent since then, though.   Today was an especially good day.  They both took good naps, even if not at the same time, and were both in a good mood. It's a good thing, too.  Stephanie had to go to a meeting and Ashli was sick with a throat infection so I had Lorien later than usual and I'm taking care of Ava all night.  Whew!  I hope tomorrow goes well.
diaper changing time!

No comments:

Post a Comment