Friday, August 17, 2012

Catching up...

It's been almost two weeks now.  I was intending to be more faithful posting, but apparently it ain't happening. My days are so full, and in the evening I'm so exhausted.  But I'm not complaining.  I'm still loving it.  It's so rewarding taking care of babies who depend do much on you.  Some days are more challenging than others, though.  Today was a little rough.  Lorien is getting more mobile, even though she's not crawling.  Which means I have to really keep an eye on her.  Ava had her two month shots yesterday and was feeling the consequences of that.  She was running a fever and I knew her legs were hurting by the way she drew them up.  But she was still in a good mood, poor thing!  I am getting better at timing their naps and feeding schedule, and it's not as nerve racking when they're both crying.  I'm learning what soothes and entertains both of them, and sometimes my creativity kicks in when dealing with "situations". 

No comments:

Post a Comment